1. It’s a bit of chilly at night, so I gave Eric a blanket to keep him warm during sleep. The blanket is cheery orange color and there’s a huge Mickey picture printed on it. Eric loves it. On the first sight, he exclaimed,”oh, it’s so fancy!”
2. Eric’s toy shelf has turned into book shelf, because he is “a big boy” now and he is more interested in reading.
3. Daisy is concentrating on her toy hanging overhead. Look at her eyes, I think they can talk 🙂
4. When I feed Daisy, I am obsessed with her chubby hands and feet. Look at her toes, so juicy!
5. Eric will attend his friend Jesse’s birthday party this weekend. Eric and I work together to do the birthday card.
6. My reading buddy. With Kindle on hand, I found reading is so much easier (or so less excuses of not reading). This year I have read a lot more books, feeling very literate 🙂