2012 was a good year. I gave birth to my baby girl Meimei in July, got along well with my in-laws while they were here at our house, we bought a house in December, enjoyed church life, and worked hard for the job. I read 10 plus books in 2012 and improved my English a lot, which greatly boosted my confidence.
Looking forward to year 2013, I would like to list out our some new year routines (not big ones, but hard to keep.)
- Go to Saturday Bible study group — every Saturday unless there is absolute reason of not going.
- Go to Church Sunday morning — every Sunday unless there is absolute reason of not going.
- Serve at Friday night student Bible study group.
- Bible reading with partner sister Su every Wednesday night.
- Good communication with hubby. Say “I love you” to hubby at least once a day.
- Read 3-5 books about marriage life. Read 5 books about parenting.
- School registration for Gege.
- Swimming class / drawing class / chess contest for Gege.
- Plan two family vacations in 2013.
- Cook good meals for family. Try at least one new recipe every week.
- Record daily life in the blog. Shoot at least one photo for Gege and Meimei, like Jodi is currently doing.
- Pay attention to daily outfits. Copy the outfits from several fashion blogs. Annual budget for clothing is $600.
- Light make up everyday. Look more professional.
- Read at least one English article a week. (NCE or VOA news). Listen to at least one piece of VOA news every day.
- Read 5 novels or other books.
- Write weekly review, as Sacha recommended.
- Do my best at work. Get along well with co-workers.
- Whenever talk, speak up with a cheerful and confident voice.
- Publish two industry articles in the professional websites.
- Maintain a good dividend account.
- Buy a condo in 2013.
- 10% investment profit is given to the Church.