I first found this recipe at Pinterest. After tried it out, both Eric and Daisy likes the mini pizzas. Eric even took them for school lunch. I take note here just in case the recipe is forgotten.
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- mini pepperonis (I don’t have mini pepperonis at home, so use sliced turkey instead.)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Lay tortilla on a flat surface. Place a glass cup upside down on the tortilla, use a knife cutting carefully along the side of the cup to make 3 medium circles. Repeat on the other 3 tortillas to make 12 circles in total.
- Fit a tortilla circle into each of 12 muffin tins, pressing carefully to make sure there is an opening in the center. Scoop 1 tablespoon pizza sauce into each muffin tin. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, topping with 4-5 turkey slices or pepperonis each.
- Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately.